Ex-wife's wedding-Momen Menakutkan Pakaian Pengantin

Ex-wife's wedding-Momen Menakutkan Pakaian Pengantin

Loading...
When this man's wife of 12 years left him, he thought of 101 ways to ruin her wedding dress -- and pulled it all off.

According to an article in elitedaily.com, when his wife moved out of their Tucson home, the only thing she left behind was her wedding dress.

And when he asked her what he should do with the dress, she replied: "Whatever you want."

So he literally did just that. From going hunting in the dress to using it as a shower curtain, he created a website called My Ex-Wife's Wedding Dress and documented all the craziest things he did with the dress.

kesian pakaian pengantin ni,tak pasal-pasal jadi mangsa keadaan

“You are leaving your dress?”

My wife of 12 years packed up her belongings in 2009 and moved out of our home. After her car was loaded I couldn’t help but notice that a single item remained in her section of our closet, her wedding dress.

“You forgot something” I told her.

She replied “And what’s that?”.

“Your wedding dress”, I said.

“Yeah, I am not taking that” was her response.

“What do you expect me to do with it?” I asked.

And to that she replied, “Whatever the $%^@# you want”.

And this is what I did…..

After my brother, sister-in-law, and parents made some offbeat suggestions for what I should do with the dress at dinner one night I decided to see exactly what it was capable of. We made a list and started putting the dress to work. I eventually decided to share my pictures on a blog and with the help of suggestions from visitors here I have used my ex-wife’s wedding dress in over 120 different ways.

 Approximately 80 of them were featured on this site and the book I wrote, 101 Uses For My Ex-Wife’s Wedding Dress, contains 40 new applications. This dress is unbelievable and probably is capably of carrying out many more applications. My marriage didn’t last forever but this dress just might.


















Kredit photo:http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/

Catat Ulasan

1 Ulasan

  1. Isk..isk...inovatif dan kreatif nya dia..sampai takut pulak saya tengok..

    BalasPadam

jerit kat sini